The models of the area “quotation” are intended to support the commercial department of the company in the formulation of the offer to the client and in managing the entire process of acquisition of job orders. The planned functions also support the budget editing.
- Study of the active offer
- Justifying price analysis
- Furniture costs
Planning with care the orders and anticipate the events with a constant monitoring reduces waste and increases margins. Thanks to Matrix features, you can prepare an accurate economic – financial – temporal budget of the order and formalize in advance the relationship with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Sales Budget
- Order’s financial budget
- Work Schedule
- Resources Planning
- Active/passive cycle and warehouse
- List of suppliers / open contracts
Measuring is the key! Only through constant monitoring of results we can understand if and where there are aspects to be improved, even more when all business processes are managed through a single information flow that gives each actor the most suitable tool to work.
- Work accounting
- Accounting subcontracting
- Standard cost control
- Subcontracting limit control
- Reports revenues
- Active subprojects
- Tax/fiscal warehouse
Without control, you can’t improve. The analysis of deviations between the actual values and the budget evaluations are fundamental to understand the causes of any project non-compliance on time and costs. With the Earned Value technique, Matrix compare final data with real production advancement to activate immediately the necessary improvement actions.
- DWH extension
- Technical Timelines
- Orders situation
In Matrix, every “executive” activity is part of the administrative process and supports also the management of the company cash flow through the automation of the data input by “nature” and “destination”. This is the real value of an ERP for your company, working in a scenario where finance is increasingly a major player.
- General, analytical and financial accounting
- Assets and depreciation
- Bank accounts control
- Massive sending of customer invoices
- Setting of electronic invoicing for public administration
- Pro rata
- Prepayments and accrued income
- Professional withholding tax and certification
- Deadlines for customers and suppliers
- Schedule for job order
- Communication of Invoice Data
- Traceability of cash flows